1. Home
  2. Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe

The 5th Largest Producer of Lithium in the World

MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES OUTLOOK IN ZIMBABWE

Zimbabwe has a population of about 14.86 million people, with 5.7 million employed within the MSME sector. According to Fin Scope Report (2012), out of Zimbabwe’s 3.4 million MSMEs, 85% are not formally registered or licensed and of the remaining 15%, individual entrepreneurs make up only 10% of the total comprising those that are formally registered and licensed.

Leader/CEO KENYA TEAM

James Otieno Jatelo

The Lawyer Attorneys Firm is a general practice firm that has been serving individuals and business for over twenty years. Our personal injury lawyers are dedicated solely to representing people who have experienced the catastrophic injuries.

The Implementing Team: Global One Million Initiative

Boniface Hlabano

Country Director

bussiness

Boniface Hlabano

Mr. Hlabano is a Health Development Practitioner and Strategic Leader with 30 years of work experience in the Public Health, Education and Training Sectors. He is a typical case of having risen through the ranks from the shop floor to senior/executive management. He has held several positions both technical and management, (Regional Director of Programs, Head of  Country Office, Programs Coordinator, Executive Director, Training Manager, M& E Manager and Project officer). He has led and supported senior leadership teams in programs, finance, administration, human resources, procurement and operations in South Africa, Zambia, Malawi, Mozambique and Zimbabwe. He has had experience of working with programs funded by large Multi-lateral, Bi-lateral and other institutional donors such as USAID, PEPFRA, ..read more.

Tawona Matenda

Programs Manager

A qualified economic development practitioner with more than 10 years experience implementing market development ..read more

Zanele Mpofu

Support Services Officer

 Zanele is a self-starter who is motivated by hardwork which is evident in the best results that she attains ..read more

Abraham Lincoln Nyakudanga

Business Development Expert

He is a bright, driven, energetic & hardworking individual renowed for high standards of service in Agribusiness, focus and …read more

James Chitupa

Economic and Financial Analyst

He is a professional with experience in Development Finance, Rural Finance, Fixed Income and Alternative Investments…read more

Cornelius Muchecheti

Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant

He is a Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning expert with 12 years progressive experience on donor funded projects…read more

Tapiwa Muzadzi Gudza

Gender Mainstreaming Officer

He is a developmental trainer, community development officer, a gender expert. His thrust is social and financial inclusion…read more

Thabo D Moyo

Risk and Internal Auditor

Seasoned Finance, Audit, Risk and Corporate Governance professional with over 20 years work experience. I have worked in Africa and…read more

Rudairo Patience Chimhenga

Legal Advisor

She holds (LLBS) Bachelor of Laws Honors Degree and Masters in Business Administration. She has 15 years working experience…read more

Ephias Chitsa

Research and Data Scientist:

His work experience has largely been in Strategic Planning, Performance, Monitoring and Evaluation, Business Development and ..read more